According to creative director Ikumi Nakamura, GhostWire isn’t like the survival-horror games that Tango Gameworks is known for. Nakamura said during Bethesda’s press conference that we will meet a number of spirits, “some dangerous, some peaceful” as we take on conspiracies and the occult in Tokyo.
It’s definitely very intriguing, and it looks set to offer no shortage of challenges in the face of trying to uncover just what has happened in Tokyo.
The team behind this new paranormal adventure brought us The Evil Within 2 and the previous game. Both Shinji Mikami and Ikumi Nakurma both have a long history within the industry. Mikami, who’s the executive producer and founder of Tango Gameworks, was one of the original creators of Capcom’s Resident Evil series, which is why The Evil Within has a similar feel to it.
Title: GhostWire Tokyo
Developer: Arkane Studios
Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
Genre: Action-adventure game
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 60 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!