Six Days in Fallujah-CPY

In making Six Days in Fallujah, Tamte and his team interviewed Marines and soldiers who fought there — just months after the battle was over, then again as recently as last year. They will be the avatars that players fight alongside. The challenge of moving house to house, engaging in some of the most violent urban combat since Vietnam, will make up 90% of the game’s action. The other 10%, Tamte said, will be given over to the story of the city’s civilian population.
Lead a fireteam through real events from the battle. Each mission is narrated by a real person, while you experience these same moments as if you were them.

Title: Six Days in Fallujah
Genre: Action
Developer: Highwire Games
Publisher: Victura
Franchise: Six Days

Download

CRACK ONLY

MEGAUP

1FICHIER

GOFILE

LETSUPLOAD

MIXDROP

DROPAPK

UPTOBOX

RACATY

MIRRORACE

System Requirements

Minimum:

    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • OS: Windows 7 64-bit or later (64 Bit ONLY)
    • Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 3.0 GHz or faster.
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon R9 280X series card or higher.
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection

Recommended:

    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • OS: Windows 10 64-bit or later (64 Bit ONLY)
    • Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 3.4 GHz or faster.
    • Memory: 16 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection

Screenshots

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *