Trackmania never really left. It’s been sitting quietly in its own niche for years, with the last release – Trackmania 2: Lagoon – arriving as recently as 2017. But Nadeo have opted to return to a simpler time, before all the Canyons and Stadiums and Turbo spin-offs mixed in wildly different handling models and track gimmicks. In the announcement post, Nadeo managing director Florent Castelnerac wrote that the team basically decided to redo a lot of Trackmania after watching videos from our community.
In addition to the free content, Standard Access expands the content available with player creations, including the Track of the Day selection, and full access to replay, track editors and map review servers. Additionally, players can participate in daily competitions and keep every Track of the Day and Official campaign track.
Genre: Massively Multiplayer, Racing
- OS: Windows Vista or Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Processor: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2 GHz or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card must be 512 MB or more and should be a DirectX 10 – compatible or DirectX 11 – compatible
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers